About Kimberly Dove
Kimberly Dove of Shorewest Realtors offers an exceptional approach to residential and luxury home sales in Waukesha County and the greater Milwaukee area. As a member of Shorewest’s Elite Presidential Club, Kim has built herself a sterling reputation over the course of her career with creative marketing and exceptional service.
“Having lived in this area my entire life, I can speak with great authority on the market.” Said Kim when asked what sets her apart from other Realtors in the area. “Raising three kids in both private and public schools, I am able to share a wealth of information about the school system. I have great knowledge as far as home values and locations, and have withstood the peaks and valleys of the housing market.”
Kim is also very involved in the local community. She is currently the Vice President of the Waukesha Education Foundation and the Vice President for the Women’s Council of Realtors.
Outside of real estate, Kim loves spending time with family and friends. She and her husband Dan cherish family time with their 3 children Lauren, Marshall and Savanna. They also enjoy boating, golfing, bowling and kayaking with friends.
Kim attributes her success as a Realtor to having so many wonderful clients over the years, saying “I am amazed how my business and referral base continues to grow, I love being their “go to” Realtor.
“I thank my past clients and friends for all of your support. I am truly grateful for your trust and confidence during such an important time in your lives.”
“I want a foundation built on referrals from extremely satisfied customers, friends and business professionals. My goal is to create raving fans through exceptional service!” - Kim Dove
Awards and Accomplishments:
- Licensed since 1999
- #1 agent for Sold Units - Shorewest Waukesha West Office - 2020
- #1 agent for Volume - Shorewest Waukesha West Office - 2020
- #1 non team agent for Single Family Homes sales in the City of Waukesha - 2020
- Top 1% of non team agents in Waukesha County and the MLS - 2020
- Top 2% of metro MLS in closed production
- Career sales over $171M
- Since 2008 until Present – Awarded FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction Real Estate Agent Award by Milwaukee Magazine (top 7% of area Realtors)
- Ranked in the top 2 agents for office sales CONSECUTIVELY Since 2012
- Vice President of Membership for Women's Council of Realtors
- President’s Club Member – Top Sales Tier within Shorewest every year!
- Multiple Awards for #1 Listing and Sales Associate Awards
- National Sales Award
- Custom Marketing Plan that gets results!
- Excellent negotiation skills proven by results
- Worldwide Relocation Referral Service
- Lifelong resident of the Metropolitan Milwaukee Area
- Servicing All of Wisconsin, Nationwide and Globally
- Committed to community promotion and volunteer involvement
- FULL TIME REALTOR dedicated to helping you to reach your real estate goals
- 95% of Business is from Referral & Repeat Client
- No Cost - No Pressure Pre-Sale Consultation Available for Staging, Marketing Plans and Price Comparison Analysis!
Certifications and Member Designations:
- ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
- CHMS- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- CSRS - Certified Shorewest Relocation Specialist
- Certified internet professional
- PSA - Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor. By the National Association of Realtors
- Re-Marketing Specialist
- Relocation Certified
- RENE - Real Estate Negotiation Expert
- Luxury Home Specialist
- Certified as New Construction Consultant
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Member of the Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR)
- 2018 Ninja Graduate
- 2015 Chris Leader's Edge Real Estate Training Graduate
Developing lifelong relationships
Offering consistency, loyalty and integrity
Valuable market knowledge and drive
Experience that will produce results